Friday, September 26, 2008

Lillianna Joy, an Older Sister! Jared, a Father!

Yes it's true, in the span of the last two months (or less) the Kempson family has been blessed (yet again) with two beautiful babies! Mom and Dad, now grandparents of seven nieces and nephews, and myself and the rest of my siblings, aunts and uncles for the seventh time around! In the running, there are six precious girls, and one boy! However, although surrounded by girls, with three younger sisters and now three girl cousins, Jaron is still a Kempson boy through-in-through, as I am told by both parents that he is quite the athlete and really enjoys being around the guys...and in my own opinion, he can be quite the little gentleman.

Friday morning, before we went to visit Margie and her parents at the hospital, Grandma, Jesse, Mom, and I went out to breakfast at LePeep.

The birth of a baby, be it a son or daughter, a niece or nephew, a grandchild, or a great-grandchild, it never "gets old." In fact, many of you who have experienced one of the above would undoubtedly agree that each birth and baby brings with it a new sense of joy, excitement, and gratefulness. It is a true feeling of awe, as you hold them for the first time and admire their tiny hands and feet. I believe that each baby is living evidence of a God creator, in much of the same way a gorgeous sunset or impressive mountain peak, waterfall, or other awe inspiring naturalistic landscape would. Each is a miracle, a small glimpse of how powerful and loving our Heavenly Father is, has been, and will be. Holding a baby always makes me wonder about that child's future, how they will experience both the "highs" and the "lows" of life. Especially as an aunt, it becomes my heart's desire and prayer that they too come to know their awesome creator as their own Heavenly Father through obedience to and trust in their Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus.

"For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well." (Psalms 139:13-14)



Enough with my babblings and "preaching," although genuine and true, and on to the news!...

Josh and Natasha, my older brother and sister-in-law, had their second little girl on Friday, August 8th, 2008. Although a C-Section was planned for the Monday following, little Margaret Marie decided to surprise their parents and relatives by coming early. Her birthday will be very easy to remember, as she was born on the eighth month of the year, the eighth day of the month, and in the year of 2008 (08/08/08). Margaret, or "Margie" as she is most often called, and her older sister Lilly are both beautiful and healthy young ladies and the pride and joy of Josh and Tash. We are all hoping that Margie's hair will be red like her dad. Grandma, my mom, thinks that she will perhaps have strawberry-blond hair like her aunt Lydia....we will see. Who's to say? She might end up having bouncy-blond-curls like Lilly.













(Above) Aunt Sarah with Margie...look how peaceful she looks, she must like Aunt Sarah best! (Smile)
(Left)"Grandma (or Gigi, Great grandma)loves to hold me, and I'm rather content as well"








(Above Left)"Uncle Jesse and Me...it looks like I'm telling him something important, and he's a good listener"
(Above Right) "I love my Grandma!"
(Above Left)"This is my daddy and my Uncle Jesse"
(Above Right)Josh is a proud and happy father.
Margaret means Pearl
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." Matthew 5:8
Marie means Exalted of God
"Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart." Psalm 37:4
If you want to read about Jared and Becca's little girl...you'll have to read my next blog post.

No comments: